Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our new apartment, before

Here is a video of our new apartment. Something I can post quickly since I still haven't had a chance to write down everything I want to about the last several days.

Anyway, here is what our place looks like without any furniture and all of our stuff. Hopefully it is neater and more comfortable by the end of the week.

Oh and I would not recommend sleeping on the floor when it gets cool at night in your apartment. Priority one today: get a bed.

Part One:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Part Two:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


And please don't hold the quality of the video against me. There's a reason I'm not a doctor or videographer or anything else that requires a steady hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Attention* I have no idea how close you are to Basel, Switzerland - nor have I ever even heard of it - but I suggest that you and Marion hightail it over there. According to Perez Hilton, Brad Pitt is currently there at the opening of the Art Basel fair. You'll have something in common, you crazy Americans!