Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My social butterfly

Yesterday, Grammie and Marion went to the neighborhood playground. Marion was playing on the swing when two boys, around 7 years old, walked by.

Marion yelled "Hi guys!"

No response.

Marion exclaimed, "Friends!"

They kept walking.

Marion looked up at Grammie as they walked away and asked, "Friends?", with a confused look on her face.

Grammie informed her that the boys had to go take a nap.

"Ohhhhhhh" was Marion's response.

Grammie asked, "Does Marion want to go take a nap?"

Marion answered, "No!"

I need to get my social butterfly some friends, stat.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll tell Luke she's moving on from him. I can't believe she's already flirting with the Swiss boys.

mrsmac said...

I hope he doesn't take the news too badly! ;-)