Saturday, February 16, 2008

Have I mentioned our house is on the market?

I have looked at our listing on the MLS website for our area no less than 12 times today.

I'm amazed that our house looks as good as it does considering the dump it was when I bought it 5 years ago. When I purchased it, the place had obscene writing on the walls and the exterior foundation. The basement smelled like dog piss. Cigarette butts littered our now guest room floor. The floors had animal urine all over them. And the kitchen was so nasty it took a friend of mine, Danielle, and I eight hours of scrubbing to get it useable. Disgusting.

Now its clean and perfect. In the pictures, at least. Wish we always had it as nice as it looks in the listing. Marion, however, doesn't like things in boxes or baskets. She prefers to have them covering the floors.

Please keep your fingers crossed tomorrow from 12-3 EST. It will be our first open house. C'mon, St Joseph! Work your magic!

No comments: