Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Election Day

Finally.

Thank god this will all be over with in less than 24 hours! I can only imagine what it is like back home with ads, phone calls, political mail, etc. I only get the occasional European questioning me about election here, including my doctor. I'm hoping that I won't be grilled about it at my next baby 2.0 appointment.

So get out, vote, and end this campaign madness. The world is watching and waiting!

PS: Let me know how long the lines are where you are voting, I hear they are expecting record turn outs!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if football is any indication, the Steelers beat the Redskins last night pretty badly, which according to ABC, indicates an Obama victory.

Anonymous said...

I went this morning to the the old Loch Raven Elementary School on Glen Keith and the line was out the door and wrapped around the school. Sooo I'll be waiting until after work...when I'm sure the line will be much worse.

Lemon Gloria said...

I went at noon in DC. No line!

Sarah said...

No line in Phoenix at 2pm...and I'm so mad I didn't have money to buy girl scout cookies! They had this huge table set up...so tempting.

Mike said...

Yay! It's over!!

At 10:30 AM, it looked like an hour wait in Severn. I waited patiently, (at the office!) until 3:30 PM and tried again. Only 5 people in front of me then :-)

Anonymous said...

Went at 11:15 and had a 10 minute wait. Not bad.
Daddy met me then we had lunch together.
Hopefully Daddy is wrong.
I'm still holding out !

Joy said...

I waited in line to vote for 2 hours and my husband waited 3 hours. We're in a small suburb of Philadelphia. It was nuts!

Anonymous said...

Whether you like him or not, congratulations!! You have witnessed, lived and participated in a historic breakthrough for our country. Hopefully, what is ahead for you youngsters will be much better than what our generation had to deal with. And hopefully, Obama will govern as well or better than he campaigned.

Anonymous said...

No line in Denville a very republican area. However I voted at 4 pm. When dave voted at 6 30 am he had a 30 minute wait. however it is what it is. I hope it works out for the best