Thursday, October 1, 2009

Are you a Cool American?

Brian found some Cool Ranch Doritos on Migros' online shop, www.leshop.ch, and ordered them for me. Love those! And yet, they are a little different here.

I have two theories on this.

1- Ranch flavors don't exist here. Therefore, the ranch flavor is American. Easy substitution.

2- A ranch is a place where cowboys hang. And hey, aren't all Americans cowboys?

So there you have it. I will be enjoying my Cool American Doritos this evening and wondering if that makes me cool by association. Yum!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You can also get these in the Italian store, near the florist and just down from the photography store in the Hauptbahnhof underground shopping area! I love them too!

Chantal said...

Oh. My. God. I want these.

Who knew being a cool American was just a bag of chips away?

mrsmac said...

Jess- I have heard this, thanks for the details!

Chantal- No kidding! I had some and yes, I am cool now. ;)