Monday, June 15, 2009

Tip: Orange Cinema

Every year, Orange sponsors an outdoor theater in Bern, Geneva, Zurich, and (next year) Basel. It's fabulous- a great outdoor setting with restaurants and clean bathrooms (how Swiss!).

Tickets go on sale June 30. Check out the website and be prepared, tickets go fast!

Last year I bought our tickets to Wanted and Son of Rambow online without any problems; unless you count sitting Marion in front of the TV for a half hour so I could buy tickets before they sold out a problem. I don't.

After you have your tickets and you've waited anxiously for your night at the movies to arrive, get there early! Seats get reserved fast.

In summary: Tickets go fast. Seats go fast. Proof that this is a great way to get out in the summer. So go already!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes! I will have to buy my tickets on the 30th! Thanks for the reminder!