Marion pee-pee'd on the potty yesterday!
She's been asking for the potty for weeks now so we have been indulging her requests. Typically the process goes something like this:
1. Marion grabs her diaper and says, "Potty! Potty! Potty!"
2. Whoever is around (Brian, me, Grammie, Ms Kim) takes her to potty.
3. Diaper is removed and Marion is lifted to sit on the potty.
4. Marion's bottom touches the seat and she immediately exclaims, "All done!"
5. Diaper is put on again and Marion runs off, happy with her potty ride.
This has been a fun process but not really productive. So Brian and I haven't been focusing on potty training. Primarily because thinking about a newly potty trained toddler flying to Europe gives me hives. And she's only 22 months!
Then yesterday happened.
I'm hoping this is a fluke. Or else I expect to be covered with hives until June!