Well, in 2 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day we will be.
We bought our tickets tonight! I was worried that if we waited any longer we wouldn't be able to get three seats together on the flight. So we bit the bullet and made this thing a little more real.
And we got a non-stop flight! Score! Changing planes and going through customs with a toddler anxious to run wherever she can didn't sound like the way to start our international move. Hopefully this works to our advantage in Marion's transition. The smoother this goes the better, for all involved. :-)