Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My daughter is taking smiling to a whole new level

Lately Marion's been smiling really, really hard for the camera. The camera doesn't even have to be pointed at her for her to make a huge grin, squint her eyes, and say "CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!". Yep, it is cute. But taking a good picture of the goofball is getting harder and harder. Especially since after she makes this face she immediately starts moving and refuses to look back at the camera. This is what most of the pictures on my camera end up looking like.



But once in awhile she won't squint as hard and I manage to take the picture at just the right moment when she is looking at the camera. When the stars align, I capture something like this.

And that makes the hundred of bad pictures worth it. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I'd be wasting a ton of money on film and printing otherwise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is such a ham!!!!

I LOVE HER!!!!

hahaha so adorable-she better keep this up :)