Thursday, April 23, 2009

Five weeks.


Five weeks already and such a doll. Although I'd like it if she started sleeping for longer than four hours at a time during the night.

Anyway, we've had a really busy week and I have a ton of blog posts floating in my head and drafted that I need to post! Mom, Marion, Betti, and I traveled for a long weekend to Lausanne, Vevey, Montreaux, and Bern. We had a great time and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Then Bettina had her one month appointment. My little swiss miss is not so little anymore- she has passed the 4 kilo point and is growing way too fast for my liking!

And, finally, while we were on our girls trip, Brian and my dad were in Scotland playing in a Father/Son(in law) tournament at St Andrews. I have been assured that there are a ton of stories and pictures from their trip and that they will also find their way to the blog.

So stay tuned, we have a lot to catch everyone up on! In the meantime, feel free to look at Betti.
We can't get enough.

3 comments:

Libby said...

"Little Swiss Miss" too cute! She's just precious. Glad to hear you all are doing well!

Lemon Gloria said...

Yay for cutie five week Betti!

stacy said...

wow you can see the weight gain in just one week! sooo cute!