Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Murphy's Law, of course

My laptop was picked up yesterday by Dell to be taken to the repair center so they could work their magic. I figured this would be better than them shipping us parts that they thought might be causing the problems and then having us replace it.

However, in the last week, I've noticed a decrease in problems with the laptop. Go figure, right?

So I hope they find something wrong with it and fix it. Because if not I can already see the future- they'll send it back and all hell will break loose on it and I'll have to go through this process again. That, or I'll throw the darn thing against a wall and buy myself a new laptop. Hmmm, that might not be a bad scenario...

Anyway, basically this means that I'm blogging from Brian's laptop. So the pictures are set up a little different among other things. I'll keep trying to post but, if I happen to disappear for a few days, I'm probably sitting somewhere praying for my young laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope this doesn't happen!

xo