Sunday, April 27, 2008

All of the ways to get rid of your stuff

We continue to get things in order. We sold our patio set this weekend to a nice couple from Annapolis. I hope they enjoy it! We have several appointments this week with people interested in Brian's Mr. Incredible car. Yep, we are selling the little red focus.

We are also starting to gear up for yard sale #2, currently planned for May 17th. Since our last yard sale I have been introduced to a little thing called Freecycle. This is a fabulous thing. Basically it is a online group similar to Craigslist, but everything is free. So if we have, say, a pile of scrap wood from our deck, used bottles of cleaning products, or used body lotion, we can post about it to this group, get emails from interested people, and then pick someone to come pick it up. I just leave it on our porch when I leave for the day and *POOF!*, it's gone when I return home from work.

Between the yard sale, Craigslist, and Freecycle, I should be able to unload most of our stuff without ever leaving our house. Awesome, right? Well, it's the little things. :-)

No comments: